Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Studio Closing

It comes with great sadness that I will be closing down my studio October 10th. With the economy being the way it is and people watching their every penny, I am unable to continue with it and also pay the bills coming in to the shop. Tammy is also closing down her scrap booking part of the store as well.


However we are not completely gone from sight. Tammy will be selling her products online and holding scrap events quarterly at a nearby establishment and I will still do my photography on location at customers homes or local areas of interest. In time we are hoping the economy will turn around and we can once again open a new bigger store in another location in the area.


I want to personally thank all the wonderful people I have met while here and how grateful I am for allowing me to give them memories that will last a life time in their photos.

No comments: