Sunday, February 22, 2009

Puppies

For quite some time I have asked people to come into my studio for some portraits of their pets.


This last Wednesday a friend of ours came into the studio to have pictures taken of her daughter and her three Yorkie puppies. I was thrilled at the opportunity and asked if I could take some of the puppies alone as well as with her daughter.

Here you see the puppies I took. They were so good and sat still through the whole sitting.
I will be setting up a pet photo contest soon. What it will consist of is a half hour sitting with their pet or pets and or the owners if they choose. Everyone that comes in will get three 4x6 proofs and be entered in the contest. They will then be posted in the studio for all customers to vote on for their favorite photo. The winner will receive a matted 8x10 framed print of their pet and will also be posted on my blog for all to see.

No comments: