Monday, June 22, 2009

Love Is In The Air

Over this past weekend, I was given the great pleasure of photographing a wedding for a young couple Sara and Peter. It has been a number of years since I last did a wedding and I think I was just as nervous as they were. I must say of all the weddings I have done, this one was the funnest of all. The people and the atmosphere was very relaxed and they were all very friendly and made me feel like one of the family. Sara's mother, Susie asked me a few months ago if I would be willing to do the wedding for her daughter and I'm glad I did. Susie and I worked together at a local nursing home before I was laid off for economic reasons. Once the family receives their CD's, I will post some of the photos provided I have their permission to do so.


On another note, I would also like to Thank Jenny for taking time out to come and assist me with the wedding. She did a beautiful job and if another wedding comes my way, I would like to hire her on again. She knew what to do and even offered some great advice on some shots to take. She told me she had fun getting out there to help me achieve the photos I got. I couldn't have gotten those shots without her so again, Thank you so much

2 comments:

jennyhendrickson said...

For nice....it was fun, it didn't feel like "work" to me. It was a beautiful day with a wonderful bride and groom.

Photography by Michael J. said...

Thanks Jenny. I'll be showing some of the photos on my blog soon. You did a great job helping me out. Hope we can do it again sometime.